Information in relation to mission and outreach in Ireland for Prayer Focus can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WEB ADDRESS: www.missionireland.org
FOLLOW AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/missioninireland
MODERATOR OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The Moderator as he attends the following:
- Friday 31 October – Tuesday 18 November Visit to Kenya with Board of
Ballysally Presbyterian Church, Coleraine – Revd John Coulter
Praise and Prayer for:
- Praise God for the work with the men of Ballysally Estate. Please continue to pray for our monthly meetings (1st Tuesday of each month) and pray for relationship building and opportunities to share the gospel in conversations with the men who come.
- Praise God for the provision of finance to appoint a short-term youth worker. Please pray for wisdom for John Coulter as he leads the team of leaders, both paid and volunteer, so that working together they can continue to develop the relationships and connections with the children and people of Ballysally.
- Please pray for God’s Holy Spirit to continue to work in Ballysally.
Fahan Presbyterian Church – Revd Knox Jones
- On Saturday 22 November the Fahan congregation will stage a Craft Fayre. This event has traditionally attracted a large number of people into the church hall. Pray for a successful event and opportunities to build strong relationships with the local community. We plan to have a table for Christian literature and books. We will also be offering some of the CDs that remain from the outreach event free of charge.
- Pray that there will be a willingness on the part of those who visit the event to accept these CDs and that as they listen to the Gospel message God’s Spirit would open their hearts.
Jorum Mugari, Community Outreach Worker – Seaview Presbyterian Church
Praise and Prayer for:
- Praise God for the upcoming Sanctuary Event on 25 November 2014.
- Pray for New Leaf and the door-to-door evangelism.
- Pray for our Carol Services on 14 December 2014 (provisional date).
- Praise God for New Leaf’s weekly meetings; praise God for the weekly English classes; praise God for the new converts.
Margaret Robertson, Deaconess
- Margaret Robertson who has moved from Gardenmore congregation in Larne, and will be inducted in Elmwood congregation in Lisburn on Sunday 16 November.
- Pray that she will soon settle into a new congregation and community.
Edengrove Presbyterian Church, Ballynahinch
- Pray for a series of special meetings to commence soon. Billy Patterson will be speaking on Sunday 9 November and a number of special outreach events will be held during the week.
- Bible World is a large 40ft mobile classroom from the Scottish Bible Society. Bible World will be in Ballynahinch from Monday 10 November to Friday 14 November. During the week local schools have been invited to bring pupils to visit the exhibition and all sessions have been booked. Each child will receive a free copy of Luke’s Gospel. www.bibleworld.co.uk
Farmers Mission - 14-16 November 2014
- Farmers Mission at Ballymena Livestock Market 14-16 November. Pray for Tom Saunderson who will be the speaker each evening.
- For more information contact 077 3253 8168.