MODERATOR OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
The Moderator as he attends the following:
• Wednesday 16 February Diamond Jubilee Event - Lambeth Palace, London
• Saturday 18 February 10.00am Good Relations Conference at
Carnmoney Presbyterian Church
BOARD OF MISSION IN IRELAND
Wexford and Enniscorthy Presbyterian Churches
• The vacant Home Mission congregations of Wexford and Enniscorthy who have been given leave to call on a seven year reviewable tenure.
• Pray that a person will know the call and leading of God to go and minister in this part of Ireland.
• Pray for Michael Anderson, who is the convener of the vacancy, as he seeks to lead the congregations as well as lead the work as the minister of Arklow congregation.
Downshire Road Presbyterian Church, Newry – Revd Brian Colvin
Praise and Prayer for:
• Downshire Road is commencing Christianity Explored from Thursday 16 February for members of our congregation. Give thanks that about thirty people will be taking part.
• Pray for elders as they lead discussion groups.
BMI Evangelist Course
• Pray for Lesley-Ann Wilson who will be speaking at the Evangelist Course on Monday 20 February on the use of story-telling.
BMI Urban Mission
• Pray for a meeting in Assembly Buildings on Thursday 23 February, as a group considers the future shape of urban mission within the Presbyterian church in Belfast.
Church Resources Exhibition, Ramada Hotel Belfast – 16 & 17 February
• David Thompson, BMI Development Officer, who is one of the seminar speakers at the Exhibition.
• Robin Fairbairn and Leslie Lynn who will be at the ReachOut/Keswick at Portstewart stand at the exhibition.